Effective Date: 25/03/2021
This Privacy Notice explains-:
- The type of personal information about you which is processed by Snatchjobs when you use the Snatchjobs Services and/or the Snatchjobs Portals;
- How Snatchjobs processes the personal information about you when you use the Snatchjobs Services and the Snatchjobs Portals;
- The purposes for which Snatchjobs collects and processes your personal information;
- Your right to access and correct your personal information;
- The class of third parties to which Snatchjobs may disclose your personal information to;
- Whether it is obligatory or voluntarily for you to supply the personal information and the consequences of failing to provide your personal information when it is obligatory; and
- How Snatchjobs safeguards the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Snatchjobs Portals. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. The changes will apply to the use of the Snatchjobs Services and the Snatchjobs Portals after Snatchjobs have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Snatchjobs Services and/or the Snatchjobs Portals. If you continue to use the Snatchjobs Services and/or the Snatchjobs Portals after the date on which the changes comes into effect, your use of the Snatchjobs Services and/or the Snatchjobs Portals indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
In this Privacy Notice:-
“Snatchjobs Profile” means the profile created by users of the Snatchjobs Portals that may include personal information, resume and photo.
“personal information” is data that can be used to identify an individual.
“processing” includes but is not limited to collecting, holding, storing, recording, organizing, adapting, using, disclosing, correcting, destructing.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When you register for the Snatchjobs Services
- Each time when you register with Snatchjobs for any of the Snatchjobs Services, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself in order to create a Snatchjobs account.
- The personal information collected during the registration process includes but is not limited to your email address, name, nationality, identity card number, passport number, country of residence.
- Whenever the personal information requested by Snatchjobs is marked as “Required Field”, you must provide and agree to the processing of this personal information by Snatchjobs. If you do not agree to provide this personal information and/or not agree to us processing it in the manner set out in this Privacy Notice, then Snatchjobs will be unable to provide the relevant services to you and your application for such services will be rejected.
- From your use of the Snatchjobs Services and/or the Snatchjobs Portals
- We collect personal information directly from you when you choose to engage any of the Snatchjobs Services and/or to use the Snatchjobs Portals. The following are examples of personal information Snatchjobs may collect directly from you:-
- Date of birth;
- Telephone number or mobile number;
- Your image;
- Academic qualifications;
- Identification documents given by the school/college/university/institute;
- Personal interests and preferences;
- Working experience;
- Credit card or debit card details;
- Other information associated with a resume for job applications
- If you choose to add referees to your Snatchjobs Profile, Snatchjobs will ask you for their names, telephone numbers, emails, position titles and other relevant particulars. This information will be enclosed as part of your job application and employers may contact them to get references for your applications.
- If you choose to use Snatchjobs Services to tell a friend about its services or Snatchjobs Portals, Snatchjobs will ask for your friend’s name and e-mail address. An e-mail inviting your friend to use the Snatchjobs Services or to visit the Snatchjobs Portals will be sent to him/her automatically.
- If you wish to stop Snatchjobs from processing this type of personal information about you, Snatchjobs will no longer be able to provide the relevant services to you.
- In addition, Snatchjobs may ask your permission to post your testimonial or success story. If you agree to post your material on Snatchjobs Portals, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users of the Snatchjobs Portals and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us here.
- When you visit the Snatchjobs Portals
- When you visit any Snatchjobs Portals our web servers automatically collect information about your visit to these portals, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time, date and duration of your visit. your IP address is a unique identifier for your computer or other access device
- Snatchjobs may track your visits to any Snatchjobs Portals by placing a “cookie” on your computer or other access device when you enter. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or other access device by portals that you visit. They are widely used in order to make portals work, or work more effectively, as well as to provide information to the owners of the portals.
- Cookies allow Snatchjobs to save preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you visit. Cookies also help Snatchjobs collect anonymous click stream data for tracking user trends and patterns. Snatchjobs may use the anonymous click stream data to help the Advertiser to deliver better-targeted advertisements.
- You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your internet browser’s “help” file. You should understand that areas of certain portals will not function properly if you set your internet browser to not accept cookies.
- Snatchjobs also uses clear gifs in its HTML-based emails in order to find out which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows Snatchjobs to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of its marketing campaigns.
2. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The purposes for which Snatchjobs processes your personal information are as follows:-
- To verify your identity;
- To assess and/or verify your employability and credit worthiness;
- To provide the Snatchjobs Services which you have requested;
- To administer and manage the Snatchjobs Services provided
- to you;
- To contact you in respect of Snatchjobs Services;
- To facilitate the provision to you of tailored educational offerings and improve your career prospects by supplying your information to our strategic partners;
- To improve placement opportunities for you including through using artificial intelligence (“AI”) and data analytics in relation to your personal information to improve the ability of Snatchjobs to better assist you in finding appropriate opportunities and to assist Employers to assess the suitability of candidates for job vacancy for a wide spectrum of jobs and industries; or
or for tailoring specific services to you;
- To verify your academic and professional qualification by contacting the school/college/university/institute/ professional qualifying bodies;
- To contact the referee and/or the guarantor whom details have been provided by you;
- To process your order for the Snatchjobs Services which you have requested;
- To investigate and resolve any of the Snatchjobs Services, billing queries, complaints or other enquiries that you submit to Snatchjobs regarding Snatchjobs Services;
- To manage staff training and quality assurance;
- To monitor and improve the performance of the Snatchjobs Portals and the Snatchjobs Services;
- To maintain and develop the Snatchjobs Portals and Snatchjobs Services;
- To gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for Snatchjobs to enhance and customize the Snatchjobs Services;
- To conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with the Snatchjobs Services to identify trends and develop new services that reflect your interests;
- To assist Snatchjobs in understanding your browsing preferences on the Snatchjobs Portals so that Snatchjobs can tailor content accordingly;
Snatchjobs collects the company name, business address and billing address of Advertisers. It also collects the name, email address and phone number of a primary contact (also referred to on the Site as the ‘administrator’). Advertisers can choose to add additional users to their account, in which case Snatchjobs will collect the name and email address of those other users. Advertisers can change the company name, billing address, or any other details by contacting the designated Account Manager. Snatchjobs uses these details to manage your account, including sending Advertisers applications of Candidates, contacting Advertisers if there is an issue with their job ad and organizing payment and invoicing of the account.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
- You are not able to limit the processing of your personal information for the purposes set out in Clause 2.1 above. If you do not consent to Snatchjobs processing your personal information for the said purposes, you must terminate your relevant agreement with Snatchjobs for the Snatchjobs Services and stop using the Snatchjobs Portals.
- In addition, Snatchjobs may use your personal information for the following purposes:-
- To promote and market to you:
- Other Snatchjobs Services; or
- Services of third parties which Snatchjobs thinks may be of interest of you;
- To send you seasonal greeting messages and/or message informing you of a critical performance error in the Snatchjobs Portals and/or the Snatchjobs Services.
- To send you tips, advice and survey information to maximize your career development including but not limited to using the Snatchjobs Services and/or the Snatchjobs Portals.
- Snatchjobs will ask for your consent before processing your personal information other than those set out in Clauses 2.1 and 2.3.
3. SNATCHJOBS PROFILE
- Snatchjobs gives you the option of putting your Snatchjobs Profile in the Snatchjobs Resume Database provided that you use Snatchjobs’s preset format for uploading your information:-
- You can allow your Snatchjobs Profile to be searchable by Employers or Advertisers or SEP Account Holders. You full profile, resume and personal information will be visible to Employers or Advertisers or SEP Account Holder who download your Snatchjobs Profile from Snatchjobs Resume Database.
- Snatchjobs uses its best effort to restrict access to the Snatchjobs Resume Database only to those who have subscribed to the Snatchjobs Services, these parties may retain a copy of your Snatchjobs Profile in their own files or databases.
- Snatchjobs will take reasonable steps to ensure that parties other than those mentioned above will not, without Snatchjobs’s consent, gain access to the Snatchjobs Resume Database. However, Snatchjobs is not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of Snatchjobs Profile by any third parties.
- Notwithstanding Clause 3.1, Snatchjobs reserves the right to have full access to your Snatchjobs Profile for the purpose set out in Clause 2.1 to perform Snatchjobs Services.
4. CHOICE AND ACCESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may have different privacy concerns. Snatchjobs’s goal is to be clear of what information it collects, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example:-
- You may view, edit or delete your personal information at any time.
- You may choose not to receive any marketing materials from Snatchjobs;
- You may also subscribe to additional Snatchjobs Services by logging into a Snatchjobs account;
- You can delete your Snatchjobs account at any time in which event Snatchjobs will remove all access to your account, resume and Snatchjobs Profile in the database. The deletion of your Snatchjobs account does not affect Snatchjobs Profile that you had already sent to Employers or were previously downloaded by Employers, Advertisers or SEP Account Holders.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Snatchjobs will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in Clause 2 above and any legal or business purposes.
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Snatchjobs is committed to keeping personal information secure. Snatchjobs has appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Sensitive information (such as a credit card number) entered on our payment gateway services are encrypted during the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us here.
7. TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
- Personal information mentioned in Clause 1 above may be disclosed to the classes of third parties as follows in order for Snatchjobs to effectively manage its business including to render the Snatchjobs Services to you to achieve the purposes described in Clause 2:-
- The Advertisers;
- The Employers;
- Third parties contracted by Snatchjobs to assist Snatchjobs in delivering all or part of the Snatchjobs Services to you, including without limitation, to the following:-
- Payment gateway services for optional services;
- Profiling/assessment services;
- Data storage, analytics and cloud services;
- Online advertising services;
- Mapping services;
- Maintenance and repair services; and
- Market research and portal usage analysis services.
- Strategic partners that work with Snatchjobs to provide the Snatchjobs Services or that help market and promote Snatchjobs Services and/or Snatchjobs Portals;
- Strategic partners that provide ancillary services such as education offerings for the purposes of improving your career prospects and/or professional qualifications.
- The school/college/university/institute you studied at and your referees so as to verify your academic qualification;
- Professional qualifying bodies where you obtained your accreditation;
- Where you log in to a Snatchjobs Portal using Facebook Connect – your Facebook friends who have also logged in in to our site using Facebook Connect;
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities for the purpose of detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these;
- Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings;
- Snatchjobs’s professional advisors on a need to know basis for the purpose of those advisors providing advice to Snatchjobs;
- Any third party which acquires all or part of the assets or business of Snatchjobs (including accounts and trade receivables) for the purpose of that third party continuing to provide all or that part of the Snatchjobs Services which it acquired; and
Snatchjobs is an introducer and not a distributor of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited (“Prudential”) products. Snatchjobs cannot give advice or provide any recommendation on any Prudential products or arrange any contract of insurance in respect of life policies, other than to the extent of carrying out introducing activities.Snatchjobs may receive a fee through the introduction and will disclose the fee, if requested by you.
- Other than set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Snatchjobs does not sell or rent any personal information collected to any other parties.
8. YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to Snatchjobs about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting Snatchjobs here.
9. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION
- It may be necessary for Snatchjobs to transfer your personal information outside of your local jurisdiction if any of Snatchjobs’s service providers or strategic partners (“overseas entities”) is involved in providing part of the Snatchjobs Services.
10. LINKED SITES
- Snatchjobs Portals that may contain links to third party sites.
- You can login to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this portal to your profile page to share with others within your network.
- Where you use Facebook Connect to log in to our site you consent to Snatchjobs displaying your name, employer, job title and Facebook profile picture to your Facebook friends who have also logged in to Snatchjobs using Facebook Connect. You can unlink your Facebook and Snatchjobs accounts at any time.
11. YOUR CONSENT
- In using the Snatchjobs Services and/or the Snatchjobs Portals, you consent to the collections and use of the personal information by Snatchjobs in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform Snatchjobs to the contrary here
- Further, you consent to your referees, the school/college/university/institute where you have studied, the professional qualifying bodies where you received your accreditation and Employers to disclose your personal information to Snatchjobs.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you still have questions about this Privacy Notice, please visit Help or Frequently Asked Questions on the Snatchjobs Portals. Snatchjobs requests your name, phone number, email address and comments so that Snatchjobs may respond to your concerns effectively and works to improve the Snatchjobs Services and/or Snatchjobs Portals.
Snatchjobs Singapore Pte Ltd