SNATCHJOBS is a multi-disciplinary traditional and digital marketing platform catering to and aggregating users consisting of consumers and businesses, wherein we match consumers with their cross-industry needs (including day-to-day retail consumer needs), and businesses of all industries to their target consumer audiences, as may be applicable”.
1. Binding Agreement
- This Snatchjobs Portal is provided to you for your use subject to these Terms. These Terms form a binding agreement between you and Snatchjobs. By accessing or using the Snatchjobs Portal you agree to accept and/or to be bound by these Terms. you agree to use the Snatchjobs Portal at your own risk.
- In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Snatchjobs, these Terms will take precedent.
- We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Snatchjobs Portal. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Snatchjobs Portal. The changes will apply to the use of the Snatchjobs Portal after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Snatchjobs Portal. If you continue to use the Snatchjobs Portal after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Snatchjobs Portal indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
- “Advertiser” means a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the Snatchjobs Portal.
- “Design” includes the colour combinations and the page layout of the Snatchjobs Portal.
- “Employer” or “Employers” means a person or entity that is accessing a Snatchjobs Portal to post a job or utilizing the Snatchjobs Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
- “Employer Materials” includes any brochures, emails, job postings, web site content, career fair material, audio, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, documents or other materials provided by Employer, if any, for use in connection with the Snatchjobs Services.
- “Graphics” includes all logos, button icons, and other graphical elements on the Snatchjobs Portal, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- “Candidate” or “Candidates” means a User who is accessing a Snatchjobs Portal to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer.
- “Company Profiles” means profile created by Employers.
- “Snatchjobs” means Snatchjobs Pte Ltd or the company operating the Snatchjobs Portal for the country in which you live or in which business is headquartered.
- “Snatchjobs Content” includes all Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, information, images, video, audio files, software and other contents used on the Snatchjobs Portal.
- “Snatchjobs Database” or “Snatchjobs Databases” includes all job advertisement posted on Snatchjobs Portals and/or all candidates and/or employers’ information registered with Snatchjobs.
- “Snatchjobs Profile” or “Snatchjobs Profiles” means the profile created by Candidates that may include personal information, resume and photo.
- “Snatchjobs Resume Database” or “Resume Database” means the candidates Snatchjobs Profiles and resume created and/or uploaded into Snatchjobs databases.
- “Snatchjobs Services” means any services provided by Snatchjobs or its agents including:-
- the provision of online job site, including posting and searching for employment opportunities, and creating Snatchjobs Profiles and Company Profiles which may include personal information;
- the provision of talent sourcing services;
- the provision of online resume search access;
- matching of job specifications with potential candidate Snatchjobs Profiles and advising Users and/or Candidates of the positions available;
- providing Employers with access to Snatchjobs Employer Portal by registering a Snatchjobs Employer Portal account with Snatchjobs;
- providing Advertisers and/or Employers with other ancillary talent sourcing and advertising services including banners, electronic direct mail system, design and posting support services; and
- providing Advertisers and/or Employers services to advertise on Snatchjobs Portal.
- Recommending the latest tools for job seeking.
- Providing information with respect to:
- Promotional deals in retail industry;
- Healthcare & Fitness;
- Market research opportunities;
- Insurance and financial services; and
- Education services;
- “Snatchjobs Portal” means any portal under Snatchjobs’s control, including:
- “Profiles” means individual profiles created by Users and/or Candidates or company profiles created by Employers.
- “SEP Account” means the account authenticated by username and password, to access the Snatchjobs Employer Portal.
- “SEP Account Holder” refers to any User who has paid and/or registered for a SEP Account with Snatchjobs and/or has access to Snatchjobs Resume Database for the sole purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
- “Text” includes all text on every page of the Snatchjobs Portal, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- “User” refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the Snatchjobs Portal and/or Snatchjobs Services.
- “User Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by Users on or through Snatchjobs Portal.
- “You” or “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms.
- To register on the Snatchjobs Portal you must be 14 years of age or above.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
4. Password and security
- When you register to use the Snatchjobs Portal you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us here immediately.
- If Snatchjobs has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Snatchjobs Portal, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the Snatchjobs Portal:
- all losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you; and
- you shall fully indemnify Snatchjobs should Snatchjobs suffer any loss or damage.
5. Intellectual Property
- Snatchjobs Portal, Snatchjobs Content, and all right, title and interest in and to Snatchjobs Portal and Snatchjobs Content are the exclusive property of Snatchjobs or its licensors.
- Snatchjobs Portal and Snatchjobs Content are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right and other intellectual property rights.
- You may retrieve and display Snatchjobs. Content of the Snatchjobs Portal on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or Snatchjobs Content on the Snatchjobs Portal without written permission from Snatchjobs.
6. Availability of the Snatchjobs Portal
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Snatchjobs Portal will meet your requirements.
- We cannot guarantee that the Snatchjobs Portal will be fault-free, error-free, or that Snatchjobs Portal and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with the Snatchjobs Portal you should report it here and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can.
- Your access to the Snatchjobs Portal may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.
7. Your use of the Snatchjobs Portal
- Snatchjobs hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use Snatchjobs Portal only for your personal use and/or employment purposes.
- You may not use the Snatchjobs Portal for any of the following purposes:-
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Snatchjobs Content or information available from any Snatchjobs Portal, including expired job postings;
- reproducing any of the Snatchjobs Content for general use;
- link to any Snatchjobs Content or information available from any Snatchjobs Portal;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Snatchjobs Portal; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any Snatchjobs Portal.
8. Your use of the Snatchjobs Services
- The Snatchjobs Services may be used only by:
- individuals seeking employment, and career and career-related information, such as education and voluntary services;
- Employers or their agents seeking candidates for employment purposes; and
- Your use of the Snatchjobs Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with Snatchjobs. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Snatchjobs, these Terms will prevail.
- All Users agree to not:-
- violate or attempt to violate the security of any Snatchjobs Portal;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any Snatchjobs Portal;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any matter any of the Snatchjobs Content or information available from any Snatchjobs Portal, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;/li>
- post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities, OR endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media, OR promotes or endorses any political views;
- post any profile, resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- share with a third party any login credentials to any Snatchjobs Portal;
- access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to any Snatchjobs Portal any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, false, not up to date biographical information or information which is not your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Snatchjobs Portal, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing”, or “crashing”.
- use the Snatchjobs Services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, or post or submit any content, profile, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libellous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Snatchjobs’s discretion; or
- post any profile or resume which is not a genuine profile or resume and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
- Violations of network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Snatchjobs will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
9. Additional Terms applicable to Employers
- Snatchjobs hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use Snatchjobs Portal for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of Snatchjobs Content or materials on Snatchjobs Portal solely for your use directly related to searching for and recruiting Candidates.
- Snatchjobs also grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to use Snatchjobs Services for your internal use only.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Employer account, Company Profiles and passwords, as applicable.
- You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be strictly liable and/or responsible for all uses of your Snatchjobs Portal registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you.
- You agree to immediately notify Snatchjobs of any unauthorized use of your employer account, Company Profiles or passwords.
- Employer represents, warrants and covenants that any Employer Materials provided by Employer for use in connection with Snatchjobs Services will not violate any laws or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trade mark, obscenity, rights or publicity or privacy, and defamation laws.
- Employers acknowledge and agree that it shall disregard any personal data received from the Candidate which are irrelevant to obtaining and assessing the suitability of candidates.
- Employers are solely responsible for the Employer Materials on Snatchjobs Portal. Snatchjobs is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any Snatchjobs Portal and Snatchjobs shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any entity posting jobs on any Snatchjobs Portal.
- Employer Materials may not contain:-
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented;
- names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- You may not use your Employer Materials to:-
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, distributorship, or multi-level marketing opportunity;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment; and
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
- Snatchjobs does not encourage any Employer Materials on Snatchjobs Portal that request Candidates to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other similar fees, directly or indirectly, and/or require Candidates to make purchases.
- Snatchjobs does not allow job advertisements that advertise more than 1 job position in each job posting.
- Snatchjobs is under no obligation to monitor the Employer Materials on Snatchjobs Portal, but Snatchjobs may monitor the Employer Materials at random.
- Snatchjobs reserves the right to remove any Employer Materials or content from any Snatchjobs Portal, which in the reasonable exercise of Snatchjobs’s discretion, does not comply with this Section, or if any content is posted that Snatchjobs believes is not in the best interest of Snatchjobs.
- Reposting of the same position is allowed 30 days after the job posting date to minimize resending to same users in a short time period and duplication of job advertisements on Snatchjobs Portals.
- If any time during your use of the Snatchjobs Services, you made a misrepresentation of fact to Snatchjobs or otherwise misled Snatchjobs in regards to the nature of your business activities or breach of the Terms herein, Snatchjobs may terminate your use of the Snatchjobs Services and in such event, any payment made by you shall be forfeited.
- You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your Employer account or your Employer account is terminated, all your account information from Snatchjobs, including saved Snatchjobs Profiles and resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Snatchjobs Databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Snatchjobs’s web servers.
10. Additional Terms applicable to SEP Account Holder
- If you are registering for and/or paying for a SEP Account to, inter alia, access the Snatchjobs Resume Database, this Section applies to you.
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
- You shall use the Snatchjobs Resume Database as provided in these Terms, in any contract you have with Snatchjobs, and in compliance with all laws including laws governing personal data.
- Snatchjobs grants you a limited, personal, terminable, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access Snatchjobs Resume Database via Snatchjobs Portal for the purpose of viewing and/or downloading a single copy of available Snatchjobs Profiles and resumes solely for your use subject to the provisions of this Section.
- Snatchjobs Resume Database is to be accessed and used solely by you. You will be provided with a unique password that will permit you to access the Resume Database.
- You shall not share your SEP Account with any other party.
- You agree that you shall not disclose any of the data from Snatchjobs Resume Database to any third party, unless you are an authorized recruitment agency, or staffing agency or using Snatchjobs Profiles and resume explicitly for employment purposes.
- You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data you have obtained from Snatchjobs Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure alteration or destruction.
- The Snatchjobs Resume Database shall not be used:-
- for any purpose other than as an employer and/or on behalf of an employer seeking employees; or
- to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletter to Snatchjobs Profile or resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted.
- The data obtained from the Snatchjobs Resume Database shall not be kept longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes set out in this Section. In this respect, you agree and undertake to delete, destroy and/or purge such data from your records.
- You may not use Snatchjobs Resume Database in any way which, in Snatchjobs’s sole judgment, adversely affects Snatchjobs’s business, business prospects, the performance or function of any of Snatchjobs Portal or Snatchjobs Resume Database, or interferes with the ability, of other subscribers to access the Resume Database.
- In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, Snatchjobs reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including Snatchjobs Profile and resume views) that may be accessed by or provided to you in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Snatchjobs’s sole discretion from time to time.
- You may use your subscription to Snatchjobs Resume Database only for seeking candidates for employment. You are specifically prohibited from using information contained in Snatchjobs Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services or to take any other action that is, in Snatchjobs’s sole judgment, inconsistent with these Terms, misleading or incomplete, or in violation of any laws or regulations.
- Snatchjobs may terminate, suspend, update, alter or supplement, at its sole discretion, all or any part of Snatchjobs Resume Database at any time. By permitting access to Snatchjobs Resume Database, Snatchjobs does not convey any interest in or to the Resume Database or any other Snatchjobs property or Services. All right, interest in and to the Resume Database is and shall remain in Snatchjobs.
11. Additional Terms applicable to Candidates
- Snatchjobs hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use Snatchjobs Portal only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Snatchjobs Content or material on Snatchjobs Portal solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- When you register with any Snatchjobs Portal, you will be asked to create an account and provide Snatchjobs with certain information including a valid email address.
- Any Snatchjobs Profile you submit must be accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading. The Snatchjobs Profile requires standard fields to be completed by you. You may not impersonate another person, living or dead.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any Snatchjobs Profile and resume or material contained therein placed by you on the Snatchjobs Portal.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from such posting.
- Snatchjobs reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by Snatchjobs or by third parties.
- You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your Snatchjobs Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be disclosed to prospective Employers.
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your Snatchjobs account or your Snatchjobs Account is terminated, all your account information from Snatchjobs, including Snatchjobs Profile, resumes, cover letters, saved jobs, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Snatchjobs Databases and will be removed from any public area of the Snatchjobs Portal. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Snatchjobs’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
- Snatchjobs reserves the right to delete your account and all of your information after a significant duration of inactivity.
12. User Content and submissions
- You understand that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
- You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your Snatchjobs Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be stored in Snatchjobs Databases and/or Snatchjobs Resume Databases.
- By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through Snatchjobs Portal, you grant Snatchjobs, subject to your privacy setting, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through Snatchjobs Portal. Snatchjobs will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from Snatchjobs Portal. Snatchjobs reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
- If you post User Content in any public area of any Snatchjobs Portal, you also permit any User to access, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use.
- Snatchjobs may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any Snatchjobs Portal. Snatchjobs reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Snatchjobs Portal and/or use of Snatchjobs Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. Snatchjobs may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for Snatchjobs, damage Snatchjobs’s brand or public image, or cause Snatchjobs to lose Users.
- Snatchjobs does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Snatchjobs endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
13. Payment of fees
- All amounts owed to Snatchjobs must be paid within the specified payment terms from the date of the invoice.
- Snatchjobs may charge interest at 8% per annum on any late payment.
- Advertisers shall be liable for full payment of fees from the commencement of the contracts and/or sales orders. Payment must be made notwithstanding any errors or omissions in the advertisements.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of any applicable taxes unless specifically noted otherwise.
14. Snatchjobs’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing here. If you do so, you must stop using the Snatchjobs Portal.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Snatchjobs Portal shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
15. Term and Termination
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of any Snatchjobs Portal.
- Snatchjobs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from the Snatchjobs Portal and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Snatchjobs Portal and/or any other services provided to you by Snatchjobs, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if Snatchjobs is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to a Snatchjobs Portal registration.
- Even after you are no longer a User of the Snatchjobs Portal, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect, including Sections 5, 13, 15, 16, 17 and 20, inclusive.
16. Snatchjobs’s liability
- Snatchjobs Portal and Snatchjobs Services act as, among other things, venues for:-
- Employers or their agents to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates;
- candidates to post Snatchjobs Profiles and resumes and search for and evaluate job opportunities; and
- Advertisers to post their advertisements.
- Snatchjobs does not screen or censor the listings, including Snatchjobs Profiles offered. Snatchjobs is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Snatchjobs is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or Snatchjobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Snatchjobs makes no representations about any jobs, Snatchjobs Profiles, resumes or User Content on the Snatchjobs Portal.
- Snatchjobs reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any User Content including but not limited to Snatchjobs Profiles, Company Profiles, Employer Materials, or other material from the Snatchjobs Portal from time to time. When Snatchjobs exercises this discretion and there is a breach of these Terms by the User, any payment made by the User will be forfeited.
- The Snatchjobs Portal also provides content from other internet sites or resources and while Snatchjobs tries to ensure that material included on the Snatchjobs Portal is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If Snatchjobs is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Snatchjobs Portal we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Snatchjobs Portal. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Snatchjobs Portal.
- Snatchjobs Portal and Snatchjobs Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Snatchjobs makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Snatchjobs Portal or the Snatchjobs Content. The use of all Snatchjobs Portal and the Snatchjobs Content is at your own risk.
- Nothing on Snatchjobs Portal shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its web sites, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
- If we are in breach of these Terms, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a direct result and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Snatchjobs Portal. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- The aggregate liability by Snatchjobs to you for all claims arising from your use of Snatchjobs Portal and/or Snatchjobs Services shall be limited to the amount of the existing package fee subscribed to and paid by you and operative at that time, or in the event you are a Candidate, shall be limited to SGD 20.
- Snatchjobs shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of Snatchjobs Services or for Snatchjobs Content, accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through Snatchjobs Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is not Snatchjobs’s policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to or from a third party in or through Snatchjobs Portal and/or Snatchjobs Services.
18. Third Party Portal
- As a convenience to customers, the Snatchjobs Portal includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. Snatchjobs is not responsible for content on any site outside the Snatchjobs Portal.
19. Advertising and Sponsorship Policy
- Part of the Snatchjobs Portal may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Snatchjobs Portal complies with relevant laws and codes.
- Snatchjobs reserves the right to refuse to run any advertisements that, in Snatchjobs sole discretion, are not suitable for publication on any of the Snatchjobs Portal.
- Snatchjobs will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Snatchjobs, and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:-
- any User Content or other material you provide to any Snatchjobs Portal;
- Your use of any Snatchjobs Content; or
- Your breach of these Terms.
- Snatchjobs shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- Any refund of payment made to Snatchjobs shall be at the sole discretion of Snatchjobs.
22. Applicable Law
- These Terms will be subject to the laws of Singapore.
- We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within Singapore.
23. International Use
- We make no promise that materials on the Snatchjobs Portal are appropriate or available for use in your location, and accessing the Snatchjobs Portal from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this Snatchjobs Portal from your location, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Snatchjobs chooses to ignore this, Snatchjobs will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
- Snatchjobs shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If any of these Terms shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and all provision not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
- Snatchjobs has taken every reasonable steps to complied and will continue to comply with its obligations as a data processor arising from the data protection and privacy laws in force from time to time to the extent that those obligations are relevant to this Agreement. Further, we have taken steps to implement and shall maintain an information security program including reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures designed to secure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all Confidential Information while in such party’s possession against unauthorized, unlawful or accidental access, disclosure, transfer, destruction, loss or alteration. The term Confidential Information will not, however, include any information that identifies or directly relates to natural persons (“Personal Data”). Each party will exercise commercially reasonable efforts not to disclose any Personal Data to the other party and to restrict the other party’s access to its Personal Data, but if a party is given access to the other party’s Personal Data, the receiving party will protect such Personal Data using a reasonable standard of care.
- The Snatchjobs Portal is owned and operated by Snatchjobs Pte Ltd.
- If you have any queries please contact us here
- Notices to Snatchjobs should be sent to the address listed on Snatchjobs Portal.
- We will send notice to you at the address submitted by you or to such other address as Snatchjobs reasonably determines is an appropriate address for you.
26. Job advertisement terms
- Package is open to Snatchjobs portal in Singapore only.
- This is a self-posting DIY package.
- Snatchjobs does not allow job advertisements that has more than 1 job position in each job posting.
- Job ad coins that have been given at no cost by Snatchjobs can be retracted at any time without warning.
- You are not allowed to advertise anything else other than your job opening.
- Extension will not be granted on unutilized coins past the expiry date.